Reetha or Soapnuts is also called as Arishtak in Ayurveda and “Soap nut tree” in India. It is well known for its traditional medicinal uses and is commonly used as a hair cleanser.
Reetha is extensively used to make natural hair care products as it makes hair shiny, healthy and lustrous. It can be used on a daily basis to provide nourishment to the hair scalp and promote hair regrowth. Reetha powder can be mixed with warm water to form a paste which can be used to massage the scalp to help manage dandruff and also remove lice from the scalp due to its insecticidal property. The powder of Amla and Reetha can be applied to the hair to help control greying of hair and also stimulate better hair growth.
BENEFITS OF MALANO REETHA HAIR PACK
- 100% pure and natural Reetha fruit powder for hair.
- Reetha hair cleanser: Removes dirt and excess oil from the hair and scalp.
- Reetha powder for hair growth: Stimulates hair follicles and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Reetha Powder organic add intense shine to the hair and brings back the natural texture.
- It makes your hair soft and looks bouncy naturally.
REETHA AMLA SHIKAKAI PASTE
- Take Reetha, Amla and Shikakai powder.
- Add some water to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on hair and wait for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with plain cool water.
- Use this remedy once a week for silky, dandruff and lice free hairs.